Sunday, 15 July 2012

Thai massage ... IN/OUT call service! ...Tel .

...::: " THAI MASSAGE " :::... Mai : 0.7.7.4.1.9.9.4.7.1.9 Hello...Ladies and gentlemen are welcome! I am a professional Thai Female masseuse, who provides a relaxing and healing full body Thai massage in traditional Thai Ayurvedic style. The combined ancient massage techniques will relieve you from daily stress and tension, leaving you totally relaxed and energized. I have more than 5 years of experience a massage therapist. This will be one of the best massages you will ever have... :) I OFFER : ...Thai Traditional massage. ... Deep tissue massage. ... Relaxing oil massage ... Foot massage. ... Swedish massage. ... Head massage. ... Soft massage. ITEC + WAT PO qualificated and experience. Prices : ... in call 50 for 1 hr ... out call 90 for 1 hr Available 7 Days a Week from : 10am - 10 pm [ Tel :07741994719 ] _____________ : THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE! : _____________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular