Saturday 1 September 2012

Hair and Make-up Starting Price £15 *

I am a professional make-up artist.Fully trained by the Ash Kumar training Academy. I cover area’s in and around the East and West Midlands, Derby, Nottingham, Stoke on Trent and Leicester and surroundings. I do recommend a party make-up trial costing 10 and 20 for bridal make-up trial. This allows me to see the wedding outfit as it’s important for me as a make-up artist to know what kind of style and look you wish for on your big day or party event. Whether its an traditional or an modern look.I need to work towards applying an make-up look that will compliment your outfit aswell as making you look beautiful on your big day.I use professional make-up by Mac and Bobbi Brown products and many more. Providing services for all your special occasions. Bridal make-up 50-60 with dupatta setting Party Make-up-15-20 Make-up with fake eyelashes-25 Hair do up 15-20 Headscarf do-up 5-10 Make-up Trial 10 Hair trial 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular