Thursday 20 September 2012

MOBILE HAIR EXTENSIONIST +

Ladies Looking for that CELEBRITY long lasting Hair? Or your hair just wont grow past a certain length? Then why not come to BelleZea I am a FULLY QUALIFIED, INSURED, MOBILE HAIR EXTENSIONIST at affordable prices!! I offer micro rings which is NO heat No glue No damage!! and i also offer prebond methods. My Price includes Fitting, 100% gorgeous Human Indian remy hair, Blending and Cutting of the hair extensions and FREE Aftercare pack worth 15.00. Book a free consultation now !! x You can find me on facebook under Belle Zea or www.facebook.com/bellezea. I also offer : Spray Tans Gelish nail polish Acrylic Nails Semi Permanent eyelash extensions Party lash extensions Waxing I cover all areas such as : cardiff, caerphilly, llantrisant, beddau, tonypandy, tonyrefrail, taffs well, pontypridd, llanharann, Barry, penarth, vale etc. If i have not listed a place where you live please still contact me and i can see what i can do . Hope to see you soon xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular