Sunday 21 October 2012

The very best of Japanese massage in London for in/out calls *

I have been qualified as ITC Holistic masseuse for more than 3 years and have worked and served many satisfied men and women customers in London. Due to the closure of my current beauty shop, I am willing to work as freelance to visit London hotels and London homes to demonstrate the best technique I have gained from theory and practice. Massage is good for the body will relax tension, stress, tendon, muscles and stimulate blood flow also help the body relax and improve over all physical and mental performance. My name is Emily from Japan, my contact number is 07411603348, please either SMS or call me with your appointment, I will be there without fail. I do not provide any sexual services and my service are opened to both man and woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular