Saturday 7 July 2012

AMAZING Massage Experience***By Friendly Female Therapist..not sensual ?

I am 27 years old qualified masseuse with good experience. I offer full body relaxing massage from my home, (nice clean environment, close to Becton station, with free off street parking.) Please have a look at my website for more information and photos:: http://www.emmatreats.uphero.com/index.htm Treatmens I offer: * Full body Swedish massage 60min-50 90min-70 * Back and Neck massage (Designed for problem areas of the back) 30min-25 * Feet and legs (Designed to get you back on your feet. Concentrating on the major leg muscles and the often ignored feet.) 30 minutes @ 25 ALSO DOING AROMATHERAPY ,INDIAN HEAD ,HOT STONE MASSAGES Please note that full body includes :back/front of the legs,back,arms ,abdomen and face if you like. Call on:07522888152 Come and enjoy pleasant surroundings, soft music, candles and experienced hands . About my place: - very close to Becton station - parking spaces available - shower on premises + towels Opening times: * Mon-Friday: 6pm to 9pm Sat-Sun:10am-9pm Please note: - Services are offered to both genders. -Accept only cash payments -Qualification I have: diploma in Swedish massage - This is not a sexual service. -I do not accept withheld numbers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular