Friday 27 July 2012

Massage Therapist and Complementary Therapist Alice offering in/out call Service in Birmingham. .

Hi, My name is Alice I am a fully quailified Complementary Therapist. I have both ITEC and HND in Complementary Therapies. I provide professional In call services in Central Birmingham for both male and female clients. I also offer an out call within Solihul and Birmingham area. My out call services are both suitable for business gentlemen who would like a relaxing pampering experience within the comfort of their hotel and for women who would like a female therapist who can pamper them within the comfort of their own home. Or for In call services I have a relaxing luxury studio for you to unwind. I will see only genuine respectful gentlemen, so please do not contact me if you are not wanting a professional service. PRICES Holisic Heaven Massage 60mins 65 90mins 95 120mins 120 Aromaterapy Massage 60mins 45 90mins 65 120mins 85 Extra charge may apply for some out calls depending on distance. Other Complementary therapies available such as Relexology and Reiki and can be combined with the above treatments on request. For more information please call or tx me on 07717551868 to dicuss treatments and to book appointment. Thanks Alice xxx BOTH MALE AND FEMALE CLIENTS ARE WELCOME THIS IS A NONE SEXUAL SERVICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular