Wednesday 25 July 2012

Hair Extensions Micro rings/bonds By Hair Stylist/Hair Extensionist INDIAN OR RUSSIAN REMY BEST HAIR ?

I Use Top Quality Indian And Russian Remy Hair Grade AAA+ (Russian Remy Is The Most Superior Hair Available) Please be aware of these ads offering extensions for under 150 as they are clearly using cheap quality silicone coated hair which after 2 washes end up dry brittle matted and look really bad. I use only the best quality hair availible as i wear russian remy extensions myself so if i wouldnt have it on my own hair i wouldnt give it to my clients. I am a Hair Stylist and Hair Extensionist. I work in the salon and also work from home. ( All treatments include cut and style ) INDIAN REMY half head / full head 16" 120 180 18" 140 200 20" 160 220 RUSSIAN REMY half head / full head 18" 180 240 20"200 260 extensions removal from 30 (if getting a full refit removal is free) maintenance with top ups from 30 full head colour from 25 half head highlights from 25 full head highlights from 35 cut and blowdry from 10 Hair ups from 10 eyebrow wax & tint 6 eyelash tint 3 full body wax 20 all waxing treatments availible (bikini line,underarms,legs) Free Consultation Call or Txt Debbie 07562237157 facebook - HairExtensions ByDebbie GUMTREE IS ONLY LETTING ME UPLOAD SOME PICTURES AT THE MOMENT I CAN TXT OR EMAIL BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES TO YOU !! IF YOU ADD MY FACEBOOK THERE IS LOTS MORE PICTURES !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular