Monday 2 July 2012

PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE WITH CHEERFUL PERSONALITY GIVING THE BEST RELAX DURING OR AFTER STRESSFUL DAY -

Pampering treatment for EVERYONE whether you have a health problem, want to prevent it or you simply wish to switch off GENUINE MASSEUSE IN CENTRAL LONDON (underground station "Old Street") Hello there :) My name is Lara I am a fit gentle lady who offers following services: FULL BODY MASSAGE SWEDISH MASSAGE ACCUPRESSURE INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE REIKI HEALING REFLEXOLOGY NUTRITION ADVICES POSTURE CORRECTION AND MUCH MORE TO SPOIL YOU :) For full details simply email me or call me Bookings for EARLY MORNINGS are available only if booked the lastest the evening before, thank you for understanding :) Looking forward to see you soon in my studio ITEC qualified suitable for men as well as women not a sexual service

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular