Sunday 8 July 2012

Special offer for ladies from Mature Male Masseur !

I am a mature male, 6´ tall and slim, very experienced. I offer all types of massage including Indian head, aromatherapy and full body. Your first massage will be free and then only 10 thereafter as I am trying to build up a female clientele, by giving you this special price i´m hoping that you will refer me to your friends who can have the same offer. I have numerous male regulars but need to branch out. I use the finest essential oils to relax and recharge you, I can come to you or you can come to me in Rutherglen (shower and refreshments available). I am available some hours most days. Male massage is 20. Special offers for pamper parties of 3 or more people. Not a sexual service, HNC qualified for over 5 years. I do not answer withheld numbers! Nick - 07842 194486

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular