Wednesday 4 July 2012

****SPECIAL OFFERS ON ACRYLIC & WAXING PACKAGES***GLASGOW SOUTHSIDE**TAKE A LOOK AND BOOK GIRLS*** .

Hey Girls,. I am a mobile nail technician who is offering nail treatments as well as waxing in the southside of Glasgow. We all know money is tight right? So I am doing a special offer on my Acrylics and waxing packages. I am insured by BABTAC (The British Association of Beauty therapy and cosmetology) so this can be carried out safely in the comfort of your own home Summer special offers**************** Nails Plain Acrylic (French white/ Natural) - 15 Sculptured acrylics - 20 Colored Acrylic - 17 Full Glitter Acrylic - 18 Deluxe File & polish - 10 Deluxe File & French polish - 13 Deluxe File & Polish toes - 7 Deluxe File & French polish toes - 10 Extension removal - 7.50 Waxing packages; Eyebrows - 5 Top Lip - 5 Chin - 5 Brow & Lip - 8 Brow & Chin - 8 Lip & Chin - 8 Brow, Lip & Chin - 13 Bikini - 10 Half Leg - 12/ Full leg - 16 Forearm - 5 Full arm - 8 Underarm - 8 Full leg & Bikini - 23 Half leg & Bikini - 18 Find me on facebook - Verus Decor Nails Please contact me by email by clicking at reply to add with all your details and telephone number and what you are looking for: or call me or text on 07794036974. I am covering all the southside of Glasgow. Go on Girls Treat yourself or someone special. Speak Soon x Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular