Thursday 18 October 2012

Hairdressing Services by Chloe Love in Norwich !

Based in Hellesdon, Norwich at Illusions Hair Salon! I have worked in the Salon for 7 years and completed my training at the John Oliver Academy Norwich. All the stylists take regular training courses offered to us by Wella, which is the brand of colours we use. Offering cutting, colouring, hair-ups and anything to suit your needs! I have monthly offers, loyalty schemes, birthday vouchers which I give and send out to all of my clients. Prices are as follows... Wash, Cut & Blowdry 19 Wash & Cut 13.50 - 15 Child Cut 8 Child Wash, Cut & Blowdry 10-15 Colour inc foils & Blowdry 30 Colour inc foils + Wash, Cut & Blowdry 40 Under 16 colour & cut 25 Hair-ups POA Please feel free to give us a call on 01603 411427 to make an appointment or answer any queries or e-mail me! Thanks! Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular