Thursday 28 June 2012

Beautiful Bridal Hair and Makeup !

Bridal Hair and Makeup by Headkandi Hair www.headkandihair.co.uk As a talented Hair and Makeup Artist I have experience of working on everything from weddings to music videos. Although I still get involved in the occasional photo shoot my real passion is Bridal Hair and Makeup. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and you will want to look stunning. Whether your special day is going to be a daytime summer wedding or a candlelit evening soiree I can create a look which will compliment your beauty throughout the day. I can take care of both your hair and make-up, or one or the other, whichever you prefer. As well as using traditional methods to apply your make-up, I can also use an airbrush to apply your foundation to give a flawless complexion, and only use the finest products to ensure that you get the best look that will last throughout your special day. Getting your hair looking right can be one of the most stressful times on your special day. On your bridal hair trial, we can try several styles to ensure that you have the perfect look, and so on the day you need not worry about your hair looking as perfect as you will. My prices are very reasonable. I charge 30 for a trial and 65 on the day for the Bride and 25 for a trial and 50 on the day per Bridesmaid. If you have hair and makeup I can offer you a discount and I also offer discounts for group bookings. I shall look forward to hearing from you, Liz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular