Saturday 30 June 2012

Best Microdermabrasion facials £24.50 Caci face lift £25 Oxy & Acne facial from £30 *

Professional Microdermabrasion full face only 24.50 CACI full face lift for only 25 Nora Bode Oxyjet facial from only 30 Skin Rejuvenation Anti Ageing Facial with HydroGel Mask for only 45 Low Level Laser Therapy from only 25 skin rejuvenation with Red or Blue LED from only 25 Acne treatment for only 30 All prices above on this page include 5 off for the first treatment with gumtree promotion code 5gumtree. My webside: http://www.antiageingtherapy.co.uk I am certified consultant and therapist working at Harley Street Anti Ageing Clinic 2 Harley Street, London. W1G 2PA On my days off Tue, Wed and Thu I offer the same high standard of treatments at a very reasonable price at my residence therapy centre which I have setup with the same standard equipment as Harley Street Clinic To book an appointment, call Ricky on 07956 388 998 Location: Harrow, Kenton. Near Kenton library Timings: 10am to 8pm Tue, Wed and Thu I have been doing this for many years, Visit the Harley street website and read my reviews from clients www.harleystreetantiageingclinic.co.uk my website: http://www.antiageingtherapy.co.uk All Equipment used for these treatments is Professional and top of the range same high standard as Harley street Anti Ageing Clinic. Some treatments may not suitable for Skin type VI (afro-Caribbean) During a treatment my phone may go to voicemail, if so please text or leave msg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular