Thursday 28 June 2012

Personal Relaxation Massage !

Hi everyone, My name is Jon and i offer a professional service to my clients, both female and male My rate is 33 per session, which is normally at least an hour My massage technique covers the full body and is relaxing and enjoyable I have never had a client walk away feeling dissatisfied as i understand what creates a good effective massage, treating each client respectfully and equally My service is offered in a peacefully located private property, away from noise pollution, and a designated parking space I take pride in what i do as this is my passion My aim is to be the best massage you have experienced Please call me if you would like more information I look forward to working with you (this is not a sexual service) Yours sincerely Jon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular