Monday 2 July 2012

A Professional Body massage Therapist offering unique Body massages .

I am ITEC Qualified professional and experienced independent  35 years old male masseur therapist.  offering a unique invigorating full body deep tissue relaxing massage ...... muscular massage therapy to improve circulation and to cleanse our bodies.  I am fully trained and qualified, and very good what I do.  Passionate about well being in general and would like to offer my ability to make you feel in touch with yourself with my relaxing as well as energizing full body massage .  I will adapt my method according to your specific needs, and as a result relieve the tensions and release the energy back.  I offer massage to men and women.  Stress/Tension?Aches/Pains? Neck/Backache? Frozen Shoulder? Or just RELAX?  Our services & products  aromatherapy  swedish massage  Deep Tissue  sports massage  indian head massage  reflexology  hot stone therapy  massage therapy  This is not a sexual service.  I offer Incall (East London E1 Close to ,whitechapel underground behind sainsbury) and Outcall appointments (all London)  For booking and information please call or text: 07950619002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular