Monday 23 July 2012

ITEC & VTCT qualified and insured massage therapist, Outcalls only !

Hi, I am professional massage therapist, qualified in HOLISTIC MASSAGE (with ITEC) SPORTS MASSAGE (with VTCT) REFLEXOLOGY INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE I am also a member of SMA (sports massage association) and hold professional liability insurance. I love my job and truly believe that I have the wright technique and healing touch to make the treatment efficient. Please be appreciative as this is STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL service. NO sensual, NO sexual or related services provided. As a mobile massage therapist I am happy to travel with in CENTRAL LONDON ZONE 1 NORTH LONDON EAST LONDON SOUTH LONDON GREYS I also cover parts of ESSEX and KENT, but additional charges and minimum duration apply. My tariffs are 1h - 50 90min - 70 2h - 90 Regards Vaida THIS IS STRICTLY THERAPEUTIC TREATMENT. NO SENSUAL, SEXUAL OR RELATED SERVICES(please do not waist my and your time if you look for anything like that)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular