Monday 23 July 2012

Massage and Reflexology in Kelvedon Hatch Brentwood !

NON SEXUAL OR SENSUAL MASSAGES Hi, I have just opened a new therapy room in Kelvedon Hatch and I would like to offer 10% off all treatments booked. The treatment room is within an establised Beauty and Hair salon. I use pre blended aromatherapy oils, candals and fluffy towels. I offer gift vouchers so you can treat your friends and family. I also offer a mobile service covering most off Essex, all prices will have a petrol cost added. I offer: Full Body Massage 1hr 30 Full Body Massage 90mins 45 Reflexology 45mins 25 Indian Head Massage 45mins 25 Sports Massage 1hr 45 (includes consulation) Opening Hours (appointments only) Wednesday 10am to 8pm Thursday 10am to 8pm Out of these days and times I offer a full mobile service. I offer treatments to male and female clients. All treatments are non sexual or sensual. To make an enquiry or booking, please call Jacqui on: 07521 873417. (Please do not text) I am fully insured and hold VTCT and ITEC qualifications.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular