Tuesday 10 July 2012

Statement Hair Extensions SUMMER SALE NOW ON! EXPERIENCED TECHNICIAN, 0.5-2 GRAM STRANDS AVAILABLE .

I am an experienced Hair Extension technician with a city & guilds qualification and work throughout east anglia travelling to your own home or if you wish ,to one of the many salons i work in. I offer competitve pricing starting at 135 for a full head using quality remy hair and 30 for maintenance, my consultations are free and gives me time to show you the way i work and examples of previous clients. At Statement Hair we Can offer something for everyone with every price range so if you have a budget to work to let me know and i can normally do something for you. I can also offer half heads at request and give discount if you come to me for fitting and consultation I specialize in the shrinkies and micro ring technique which i belive to be some of the best methods of attachment. My prices range from 135 for 14" to 310 for 24", my most common is 18" 175 (special offer 150!) If for special occasion like weddings or proms futher discount and free extension care kit given. For more info on prices visit www.statementhair.com or call me on 07914551777. You can also email me through this site. 0.5,1 AND 2 GRAM STRANDS NOW AVALIABLE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular