Wednesday 8 August 2012

Massage from home, office or hotel *

Hi, I am Jessica, I am therapist and I would give you an excellent professional body massage. For a minimum of 90 Mins I will reduce muscles pains, stress and body aches. My expertise is in Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just in need of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. I bring all the equipment, I am professional, qualified and experienced Therapist based in surrey and I have been providing massage for the past year I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual need: Offering massage techniques: - Deep tissue massage - Sports Massage - Swedish massage - Full body massage To make your booking call as early as possible WORKING HOURS: 11 am- 11 pm, last booking 9pm 7 days a week OUTCALL ONLY I provide service for both Ladies and Gents Massage sessions 90mins 70 and 120mins 90 Please feel free to call me to make an appointment or to get more information This is a professional and a non sexual service

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular