Saturday 25 August 2012

Male Therapist West Fife - offering Massage, Reiki and EFT on a PAY WHAT YOU CAN basis. -

Hi, my name is Mark and I have created www.rainbowhealing.org.uk for Mind, Body and Spirit Therapies offering: Massage Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Reiki The credit crunch is affecting some more than it is others and it would be a real shame to miss out on treating your Self due to lack of funds. So, if the usual fees are in the way of getting the healing you need, I invite you along in good faith on a PAY WHAT YOU CAN basis. As part of my business ethic 5% of any fees received go to a featured charity, details of which can be found on the website. Please take a look at the site for more details on the therapies, myself, my usual fees and the charities I support. I have a therapy room in Fife KY12 at www.cherrytreelodge.net and I welcome men and women of any colour, age, creed or sexual orientation for a professional, healing, non-sexual experience. I have trained for two years at The Midlands School of Massage and Manipulative Therapy in Nottingham and hold a diploma for Remedial (Swedish) massage, with additional training on Deep Tissue and Indian Head, Neck and Shoulder massage. I am a level two practitioner in EFT and Reiki Seichem. I really look forward to your call (Calls after 9pm go to answerphone and will be returned the following day. Withheld numbers go directly to answerphone) Go well! Mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular