Saturday 25 August 2012

** CHISWICK ** Oriental Relaxing Massage By Amazing Masseuse Chiswick W4 - -

I am a young qualified oriental masseuse with very good experience and holding an Itec Cmc certificate. I enjoy providing massage for people and my aim is to make you feel relaxed and happy with smile on your face when you leave Guaranteed satisfaction. I have a quiet and very clean treatment studio with shower just off Chiswick High Road in West London. a short walk from underground stations and 1min walk to the bus stop 190 266 237 267 391 H91 and 27. parking just outside the door. Massage is 40 for 60 minutes, 60 for 90mins. we service for both genders. Call to make an appointment between 11am and 9pm. 0788 748 0998 I am sorry I do not answer withheld numbers. not a sexual service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular