Tuesday 28 August 2012

Wax Waxing Service For Females And Males By Qualified And Insured Beauty Therapist +

Quality Waxing Service Available I am a fully qualified and insured mobile beauty therapist and eyelash technician offering a quality waxing service covering lasgow/Paisley/East Renfrewshire/South Lanarkshire. I use both soft and hard wax depending on the area and the clients needs. Due to the messy nature of waxing, there are some services I do not offer as mobile and would ask you to come to my home instead. PRICE LIST WAXING Eyebrows - 7.00 Lip Or Chin - 4.00 Lip & Chin - 6.50 Forearm - 10.00 Underarm - 6.00 Basic Bikini Line - From 6.50 Extended Bikini Area - From 8.50 Brazilian From 20 Full Leg - 15.00 1/2 Leg - 10.00 1/2 Leg & Bikini From 15 1/2 Leg, Bikini & Underarms From 20 EYES Eyelash Tint - 7.00 Eyebrow Tint - 7.00 Eyebrow Wax - 7 Lash & Brow Tint - 12 Eyelash/brow Tint And Wax Package - 15 I keep my prices as competitive as possible but due to the rising cost of petrol I have a minimum 20 treatment charge If I come to your home...no minimum charge If you come to mine :-) For customer feedback and full beauty price lists see www.facebook.com/gildedbeauty l I will wax males but only back, chest and legs and only In my own home. Male Price List Back 20 Chest 20 Hands & Fingers 5 Shoulders/upper Arms 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular