Wednesday 29 August 2012

Sports Deep Massage - Groin, Legs. Shoulders, back neck £25 *

Sports Deep Tissue Massage - Groin, Legs, Back, arms, shoulder, neck. 07756262857 I am an athletic 28 year old male masseur. I am doing a special physio sports massage for those whom work out or do sports or are recovering from sports injuries. I use deep heat techniques and massage strokes which help relax the muscles and for those working out will also assist them in quicker muscle tone formation. I use a steam towel treatment then keep the steamed towel on your shoulders and kneck area whilst I work on the legs and groin area with massage heat pads and warm massage oils. I then remove the towels and do a deep tea tree and oriental balm mixture on the shoulders, top of back and kneck area which is deeply done and very therapeutic and enjoyable. I then use a grapeseed and juniper berry oil mixture all over the back and thighs, groin and legs which will assist relax the muscles. I then use special warm massage stones on the legs and groin area. Underwear or shorts may be worn or you can be covered with a towel, sometimes the oil can get onto the underwear or shorts however the choice is yours. The massage takes 30 minutes and I charge 25 or 40 the hour. If your looking for ongoing treatment I can reduce the rate accordingly. I have massage certs ITEC and VTCT. I use fresh towels and perform the massage in a private room on a professional massage table. 07756262857 This is not a sex for sale service. I dont do call outs, based in botanic area, discreet private easy to find available days or late evenings whichever suits. Suitable for males and females

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular