Friday 31 August 2012

Tired, stress...? Its time for a massage! +

***PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BELOW OF THE SERVICE I PROVIDE THEN DO PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPT*** Rest Your Head Back Close Your Eyes Feel Me ...... Feeling You Hello, Im offering massage giving by an young, trained, attractive, female therapist, on proffesional massage couch. I am available from my private appartment in city centre. I welcome you to warm treatment room where you could enjoy a great massage in a relaxing atmosphere with scented candles, oils and relaxing music. Come and join massage in a delightful, safe, clean, discreet environment as I set on our way through the exploration of the wisdom of your body. Bathroom facilities for you to use and clean towels are provided. 10am-8pm Female and Male welcome. Natasha All bookings are by telephone appointment only 07882050401 No txts/ private numbers This is not a sexual service!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular