Wednesday 8 August 2012

Mobile/ Home based Beauty Therapist, spray tanning, nails, facials, waxing, eyelashes & much more !

Hi, my name is Laura and I bring a wide range of traditional and complementary health and beauty treatments in the comfort of your own home or the comfort of my home. I have many years experience working with clients on a day to day basis. Treatments Available: • Fake Bake spray tanning • Waxing • Manicures • Pedicures • Acrylics & UV gel nails • Shellac gel polish • Massages • Eyelash perming & tinting • Eyelash extensions • Facials • Pamper parties I’m fully qualified and insured. Located in Leighton Buzzard but can also cover some surrounding areas. Evenings and weekend appointments available! Contact me Tel: 07895 328 441 Visit Website: www.rare-beauty.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular