Thursday 11 October 2012

Aromatherapy Massages and Swedish Massage for Ladies only. -

I offer Clinical Aromatherapy using Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils blended especially for you. Chosen not only for the smell but for the medicinal properties. Can help with a wide range of conditions such as aches and pains, insomnia, depression and many more. I am qualified to blend my own oils specifically for your own needs and clinical requirements. Unlike some beauty therapists that are only qualified to use pre-blended oils. I trained with the IFA (International Federation of Aromatherapists) and my prices reflect the level of training. Benefits of massage include : Relaxation, Stimulation, Detoxifying, Improved Circulation, Improved Mobility of Joints and Muscles, Improved Skin Texture, Relieves Tension and Stress, Improved Digestion, Metabolism and Vitality, breaks down Cellulite. My treatments start from 20 for a back, neck and shoulder massage up to 45 for a full body treatment. Please email me to discuss your requirements. All new clients will need a client consultation first to discuss and medical condition. I can arrange Pamper Parties to include treatments such as Indian Head Massage and Reflexology to offer a total destress package. I am based at the Believe Center above the Coffee Roaster on the Stratford Road in Shirley. Please email me to discuss your requirements and make a booking! THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular