Tuesday 16 October 2012

FULL BODY MASSAGE BY QUALIFED PROFESSIONAL MALE ONLY £25 FOR MALES, FEMALES , COUPLES !

FULL BODY MASSAGE BY QUALIFED PROFESSIONAL MALE ONLY 25 FOR MALES, FEMALES , COUPLES Relaxing full body massage by a qualifed professional male for males, females , couples at only 25 hour. I offer my massage service incall and outcall. Home visits, Office Vists, Shows , etc. I have many years of experience and offer the best relaxing full body massage to make you feel relaxed and full of energy. The service offered is very friendlly and will suit each individual clients needs. I have a massive repeat client base due to my profesional service and client satisfaction. I offer many massage from Deep Tissue Hot Oil Thai Indian Sports Reflexology Many many more massage offered please call for more details. Please call anytime to book. Same day bookings available No private numbers please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular