Tuesday 16 October 2012

Beauty Therapist Available, 10% off each treatment on your first visit +

Fully Qualified Level 2 Beauty Therapist studying Level 3. Available for Waxing, Tinting, Make Up-from special occasion to everyday, Spray Tanning (Fake Bake), Facials, Manicures and Pedicures for males and females. As I am still in college studying and am newly qualified, treatments will be set at an affordable lower than RRP price!. Also set to an even bigger discount for the summer 6 weeks. I am available from home or can come to you if thats easier for you. I will be covering the areas of Oxford-Abingdon-Drayton-Steventon-Milton. If your interested in a treatment or need to ask any questions please feel free to contact Georgia Bolton via email or call on: 07527353533, if you dont get hold of me please leave a message and I will get straight back to you. Many Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular