Wednesday 17 October 2012

Mobile Beauty Therapist Swansea area ?

Hi, my name is Dorota I’m a fully qualified (to NVQ level 3), Beauty Therapist , Make-up Artist and Nail Technician and have been practicing for over 3 years. I worked in Spa and beauty centres in the international area.(Poland, Cyprus ) I am available for all beauty and spa treatments, which I carry out in the comfort and convenience of your own home. As your mobile therapist, I provide a relaxing and professional service with flexible appointment times to suit you. I provide a wide range of treatments for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home! -manicure / french manicure -gel and acrylic nails -pedicure -eyebrow tint -make-up -treatments for face (firming/anti-acne etc) For more details please contact me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular